Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 11.03.2004, 22:19
Benutzerbild von -AS-
-AS- -AS- ist offline
Registrierter Benutzer

-AS- befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Beitrag 964 Superstar!

Es ist ja kein Geheimnis, dass die Redaktion von "911 & Porsche World" auf den 964er steht. Was sie im aktuellen Magazin schreiben, ist wieder Wasser auf meine Mühlen:

"the 964 offers a sensible balance between age and affordability."

"The 964 offers the ideal blend of classic 911 character and modern engineering."

"Time to have some fun!"

"The 964 Carrera 4 is a car you can confidently drive in all weathers."

"The 964 has what I consider to be the perfect combination of classic and modern 911 lines. I think the smooth, plastic bumpers are far neater than the previous 911's 'impact' devices, but at the same time the prominent front wings and headlamps remain - always a great sight from the cabin."

"The 964-model Carrera 4 is, in short, a great 911. One that combines classic looks with modern technology, and one that even now can easily be driven on a day-to-day basis."

"He looked at 911SCs and Carrera 3.2s, but found both simply too old-fasioned. And he doesn't like the later 993-model 911 Carrera, either. 'The 964's still a modern car, but with all the classic looks of an older Porsche', he says. 'I much prefer it to the 993.'"

"And when he drove a 964 he realised that this was definitely the Porsche for him. 'it was so much more comfortable and refined compared to the earlier cars', he suggests."

"And when the electrically operated hood is raised the cockpit is very cosy, indeed, with levels of wind noise and comfort close to those of the coupé."

"I would sell this car only to buy another 964. The 993 has a six-speed gearbox and other improvements, but I still much prefer the look of the 964."

"It's a car that makes you feel a million dollars."

"964s are 911s through and through, after all, and by definition simply wonderful machines."

Was soll ich dem noch hinzufügen! Jeder einzelne Satz könnte direkt von mir kommen! Ich LIEBE 964er, besonders als C4 Cabrio!!

2003 911 (996) Carrera 4 Cabriolet
Liquid Power Fraction